Rotary Journey – Club
• Joined Rotary in 1993.
• He became the club president in the year 2001-2002.
• During the presidential year he recorded the highest membership growth – addition of 55 members.
Rotary Journey – District
• Was deeply involved in polio eradication program, organizing medical camps for the police department & Senior citizens for past 2 decades.
• He has served in all avenues of service and carried out PR activity for a 20o million US Dollar thrust area fund collection.
• He is 4 times recipient of the rotary foundation award.
• He has Addressed more than 100 clubs across district • Currently he is a Major Donor level 2
He is happily married to Rita and both are blessed with two daughters Manisha & Neha, and three grand children Arhan, Ayan & Kaveer.